Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Best of Times

I am pretty certain that this portrait is from 1980 or 81. This type of photography is ridiculous at best, but at the time was all the rage. The awkwardness of my presence in this photo is almost painful to look at. It's like a car crash, or staring at the sun. The funny thing is that this was the happiest time in my childhood. I had a new baby brother. We lived in an awesome house. We drove a new car. I was doing great in school and had tons of friends. Two or three years later -- I would move out of my mother's house and move in with my Dad. My life would completely change forever.

1 comment:

  1. oh i like it when you play narrator. tell us more about the story of your life! up until my mom sashays in, i'm sure that ruined it :) p.s. i think we have so much in common that we don't even know about...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers