Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kung Fu Grip

This is a picture of my parents circa 1969?? I love it that my Mom resembles Priscilla Presley. The way my Dad is holding onto her seems a little protective -- like she's about to make a run for it or something. Growing up, I never saw this picture -- ever. My Mom gave me an album with pictures of them early in their "blink and you might miss it" marriage, when I was in my early thirties since she was selling her house and moving. I could see where it would be weird to have old photo albums of ex-husbands. What do you do with them? I have never seen a an episode of Martha Stewart where she has addressed such an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers