Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pinterest Project #3

Pinterest Project #3

We have a very dated seventies ranch house, that is way overdue for an update.  My sweet, sweet husband agreed to take on this project, (after I begged and begged.)  You can get the step by step directions here: 

http://www.thenatos.com/2012/01/entry-way-re-do-yes.html


Ours will be a little different, but not by much.  I am going to try and hide the hooks.  They are  not to be used by us, but for our guests when they come over, (which is never - but I am hoping to change this one day! )   

We are still working on it - so stay tuned for the reveal.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers