Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day




For Mother's Day this year the family and I went to Hilltop to spend the day golfing, swimming and cooking out. Sophie and I were hanging out at the "Lake Park" when this fancy boat filled with 4 adults, one little boy and a dog carrier comes up to the shore and docks. You can see the boat in the pic directly above that features Sophie. Well, the group proceeds to barrel out of the boat and stakes their claim to a picnic table and starts unloading all of their stuff -- coolers, food, chairs etc.. One of the ladies carrying the small dog carrier, sets up a small fenced-in area for what I assume is a fancy little toy dog. To my surprise it was a fawn. She walked that baby deer, fed it with a bottle, and even wiped it's rear when it pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers