Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My new Alli/ Enemy

So yesterday was the first day of my newest diet adventure -- and I survived, but just barely. I started the alli plan, you know the one, where yo take the drug Orlistat that is basically a fat blocker. You are restricted to a low fat/low calorie eating plan and if you slip up and eat too much fat -- you will be punished with explosive diarrhea. Yesterday I did so great and was right on track and even came under the recommended fat grams and calories for the day. Brad was so sweet and made dinner for the kids and they ate a seperate meal filled with taste, and fat, and carbs, and calories. I was fine with that -- I really was, until I smelled the cheesey garlic bread baking in the oven. I almost started to cry.

1 comment:

  1. I read the back of the bottle talking about some "oily discharge" and i thought well THAT will make me less tempted to eat josh's fries. let me know how it works - i was afriad! and good luck! -liz

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers