Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Individuality

I live in a verrrrrry conservative area of Texas, that is like 90% Republican. My son attends a wonderful Christian private school, that is 99.9% Republican. I am a Democrat and so is my awesome husband Brad. It started when I was finally able to vote and I have stayed that way. I am so open to all things and views, I just wish other people were the same sometimes. Last night, watching our 44th President address Congress was surreal to me. I still can't beleive he won that election. It was such rollercoaster ride. I just hope now, that people will stop wanting to convert me, debate with me and call me out on my beliefs. Get over it already. Not everyone who lives in Texas is an elephant -- geez! I love being a Donkey (jack ass to some).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers