Monday, February 9, 2009

Who Knew?

I was at my brother's wedding this past weekend and it was elegant and wonderful. The most interesting bit of information was given to me by the Four Season's wedding coordinator, Lisa. She told me that U2's Bono, is a very sweet man, who never comes to the hotel with a huge entourage and is very kind and gracious. Oh, and he is petite. He wears "little heels" she said. Upon hearing this news, and it was news to me, I did little Irish jig in my dress and heels, right there in the hallway of the Four Seasons -- why? Well for one, I was high on cold medicine and secondly because I am from short Irish people too, and I felt like I won a battle or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers