Saturday, February 21, 2009

Soggy Bottoms


Ahhhh my favorite time of the year .. Girl Scout Cookie time. This is the time where we get to beg for sales in a failing economy -- while some people do actually buy, usually the men, I've noticed women are like hags who act like they can't hear you. All you have to say is , "Sorry -- no thanks. I'm allergic to cookies" or whatever. I also have to give my 10 year old son credit for being such a good sport about being dragged to these events. He actually heckles the people who are crappy to us. Then out of parental obligation, I say something like, "Now, now son there will be none of that." This morning it started to rain like Noah's flood and it was freakin cold! All of our cookies were soaked too. Secretly, I was happy to get to leave 2 hours early!! -- I guess it's not really a secret anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers