Monday, February 23, 2009

One More Cookie Story

This is the last cookie story I'll post -- I promise. I get really nervous when I have to deal with the general public for extended periods of time. To offset the nervousness, I make wisecracks and try to be funny. I was in full force on Friday at the cookie booth in front of Wal Mart. I kept on telling customers that "Peanut Butter Patties are even better if you place them on a plate and heat them up in the microwave and then eat them with a fork." "Thin Mints are extra yummy if you freeze them and then take them out all stuck together and eat them like corn on the cob."

The sad thing is, I really do those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers