Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Fallout



I'm sure by now you have seen the Domino's employee video where they are goofing around blowing boogers on sandwiches, and laughing about the gross things they have done in the past. So of course, Domino's has to do damage control -- and this was it. WOW what a mess. It reminds me of the time that I worked at a restaurant when I was in college and I saw a few things being done to food by older employees. I was so young and stupid , I never told a manager because I knew people would lose their jobs or be punished. For all of you that think when you are short or crappy to the waitstaff , that they blow it off -- well they don't. Be careful, be nice, and look at your food and drink before consuming it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers