Saturday, April 11, 2009

Olan Mills

This is a pic of my brother Ryan, now almost 28, and I in 1980. I love my poor posture and bunny teeth. What I love the most about this pic is the fact my mother put us in matching Izod polo shirts and that if you look closely I have a Conroe belt on. I remember buying that belt at a local children's boutique and sporting it all around town and school like I was hot stuff. It also reminded me of how I used to pray every night asking that my boobs would stop growing. Let me assure you, God answers prayers. Let this picture be a lesson to all the parents of pre teen girls or tweens, that yes, they might need a bra at ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers