Monday, April 6, 2009

New TV

We have not bought a new television since 1993. This past Saturday, my husband out of the blue, declared "Today is the day we buy a new TV." We went to 4 stores and I totally let him make all of the decisions. I love to watch television -- but I really could car less about HD and resolution. He enjoyed reigning supreme on his special day. Now, we can see the picture and we don't have to use the subtitles anymore because the sound is muffled. On a side note: I think my invitation to be a guest on Oprah's show today was lost in the mail or something. "The Mom Show" featured Mom bloggers --- maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers