Thursday, March 26, 2009

Awkward

Why must I always
photograph like a character from Twilight? This is a pic from Carla's party of course, and the lovely lady on the other side of Brad is Christine. She was always so glamorous in high school. She looks the exact same now, except with smaller hair. I ate lunch with Christine I think my 11th grade year. I was fascinated with her makeup and hair (I know it sounds shallow -- and it was.) She graduated with my husband ,(1987), and at his ten year reunion I was tipsy,of course, and told her in the hotel bathroom that I had always had a NON sexual crush on her. When I said that to her -- she looked at me like I had said, "I am sexual predator out on parole." or "I want to kill your puppy." She took off out of that bathroom faster than you could say lesbian. ** It was a line from Seinfeld -- it was after all 1997 when this conversation took place. ** Anyway, I hadn't seen her since then, and I was hoping she didn't have a memory like me, and the good news was she didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers