Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Helicopter Parent Part III


I am contemplating whether or not to let Griffin stay home from school tomorrow -- why you ask? Well, he has to recite the Declaration of Independence and he is nowhere near ready. It is like one of the most wordy documents in our nations history.

Yes, I think it's important -- but memorize it? It's like when your brainy friend's baby could say hello in like 5 languages to show off. I mean -- it's great -- but not necessary and a little annoying. Bonjour! Hola! etc....

I will make him go to school -- don't worry. Maybe I can conceal a blue tooth earpiece in his ear and I can read it to him when it's his turn. It will be like an episode of The Brady Bunch but in the 21st century and with better technology. Griffin would be Peter, not Bobby -- I hated Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers