Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Carla's 40th Birthday Party


Let's start at the beginning, shall we? On March 21st my old friend Carla had a birthday party to celebrate her turning 40. It was held at the Rock Lava Lounge in Montgomery -- that is why we stayed at Del Lago for the night (see the video clips from prior posts.) This picture was taken at the beginning of the evening around 10:30pm when Brad and I had first arrived and are on our first round of drinks. While we are on the subject of drinks, I thought long and hard about what I should drink at this party. I maybe a husky girl, but I can't drink worth a s*@#! I always have a massive hangover the next day that lasts until the afternoon -- then I end it with Mexican food, for some reason. After some research, I made the decision to drink Sea breezes (yes, I know it sounds like my grandma's drink while playing bridge.) A Sea breeze is vodka and cranberry juice. Sounds harmless right? I mean, whatever damage you are doing with the vodka can be offset by the antioxidants and crap in the cranberry juice. Well I think I had like 7 or 8 that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers