Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Car Line

Everyday I wait in two car lines for two children at two schools. Today, I was behind a red Ford Focus who insisted on blaring their car stereo so loud it shook the contents of my purse. The bass was so strong I felt a nosebleed coming on. I feel like I am about 80 years old while writing this -- complaining about the noise. I was just about to get out of my vehicle (Vanny, the super awesome bad a#% Minivan) when I stopped to listen to what was playing. It was old school Gospel music. It sounded like Easter Sunday service coming out of that 4 door Focus, license plate FLH-77N. So I got out my paper fan, rolled down the window and went with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers