Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I can't tell you how many times people have told me "We missed you at church on Sunday."

We try to go, we really do, but we usually have only one full day to work on this building and Sunday is the day. My husband works like a 20 hours a day 6 days a week. Well, honestly I would rather be at church. There's nothing like tearing out something, so that you can fix it before nightfall. Brad is seen here doing that very thing. We had a huge gaping hole in the back of the building until like 8:00pm that night. Oh yeah -- big surprise there was termite damage too. This building is like one giant toothpick for those bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers