Friday, March 27, 2009

Cougarfest '09 -- The After Party




The time is around 2:30 am when these pictures were taken and we were feeling great. The party is over, we have been kicked out of the bar. Gone is my bitchy girl pose and I am as loose as a goose , (Grey Goose to be exact). I have not stayed up until 2:30am since Sophie was a baby and she is almost 8 years old. The parking lot party turned out to be more entertaining than the actual party itself. I have no idea who the tiny blonde with the halter top is. She was extremely lit -- and was extra friendly and talkative. The conversation turned to fake boobs,( like I'm sure most conversations do after 2am), and sure enough, she had a shiny new pair. She showed them to and us we felt them -- all except for Brad that is. Then for some reason, she wanted me to show mine.
Now, I am no prude, by any means, but my boobs are real. There is a major difference between the real deal and the perfection of perky silicone or saline boobs. There was no way in hell I was whipping anything out for anyone to see -- much less a complete stranger. So she chased me around tugging at my top. I wasn't mad, I was actually took it as a compliment. I have never been hit on by a lady, so it was about time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers