Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Facebook

I love Facebook way too much -- I'm sorry to report.

I am going to try a Facebook cleanse during the week of Spring Break ( Mar. 16-20) just to break free of the cycle I am in right now. Until then... I have been pondering super sharp and witty Facebook status update lines.

You know like, "Tina is so happy it's Friday!" -- or "Tina is loving this pretty weather " You get the point.

What if we really told the truth on Facebook about what is going on in that moment? Don't sugar coat it just be honest for once.

For example:

"Tina is busy cleaning up dog diarrhea" or "Tina is wondering why her life is so empty and shallow that she must worry about her Facebook status, at all --- ever. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers