Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Tiny Tina


This is the newest addition to The Gillespie Family -- The Tiny Tina. During the week of Spring Break we were on our way unfortunately, to a funeral. Before leaving the house I booted up my HP P.C. that I bought in August to print up a map, and it made a loud POP sound followed by a burnt electrical smell. Needless to say the computer was fried, and the next day I had a lengthy conversation with HP tech support --( I felt like I was being talked through dismantling a bomb by a guy named Rashid) -- the HP tower was shipped off to be repaired.
The first day without a computer was the hardest. I was lost. How much money do we have in the bank? What will the weather be like tomorrow? I couldn't take it anymore!! My husband agreed that we must get a spare computer. So, we bought the smallest, cheapest lap top (more like a hand top) the Acer. Even my children are annoyed by it's small stature. I feel like Shrek trying to type -- my hands seem huge and clumsy. My friend suggested using Q-tips to type with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We live where they put the "country" in country club in a 70's ranch -- the appliances and I share the same birthday!

Followers